1. kwizin

kwizin Active Member

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are good for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with? What would you do being in my place?

2. Grownup

Grownup Building Trust Entrepreneur

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

My recommendation is to compare these web hosts and their feature-packed vps hosting accounts:
    - Cloudarion.com
    - Liquidweb.com
    - Libertyvps.net
    They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

3. Shirabuki

Shirabuki New Member

if you are searching for reliable VPS Hosting account the world, take a loot to www.internoc24.host and www.epio.host, they have some exotic offshore location available.

4. Lakmis

Lakmis Well-Known Member

These hosting providers: hosting.uk and legionbox.com - can meet the needs of many IT users with a modest budget.
    You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

5. Adulthood

Adulthood Building Trust Entrepreneur

One of my favorite VPS hosts in the Usa is HostingSource.com - they offer a great list of packages to choose from (pricing is super cheap).
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

6. Brunoweb

Brunoweb Building Trust Entrepreneur

I have been with Legionbox.com VPS hosting for about 5 months. I am very happy about their services.
    Space and BW is unbelievable but true. I have 5 sites on 1 account. My site s using lots of resources because of its multimedia content. But their system is very fast.