legionbox.com vs hosting.uk

kwizin

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are good for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with? What would you do being in my place?

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

My recommendation is to compare these web hosts and their feature-packed vps hosting accounts:
- Cloudarion.com
- Liquidweb.com
- Libertyvps.net
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Lakmis

These hosting providers: hosting.uk and legionbox.com - can meet the needs of many IT users with a modest budget.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
One of my favorite VPS hosts in the Usa is HostingSource.com - they offer a great list of packages to choose from (pricing is super cheap).
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have been with Legionbox.com VPS hosting for about 5 months. I am very happy about their services.
Space and BW is unbelievable but true. I have 5 sites on 1 account. My site s using lots of resources because of its multimedia content. But their system is very fast.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I am opposite and can highly recommend Hosting.uk and their feature-rich hosting solutions in the UK.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Well done work by Legionbox.com team! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

Latest Threads