Our valued sponsor

longer stay in Thailand

WTF are you talking about? Where did I mention illegal money or crypto? I was talking about a $2k monthly salary, as a cheap way to obtain a residence and work permit.
You quoted my post where I explain that same shell companies offering you these visas and WPs are happy to launder money for you if needed. There is change that these companies get you in totally fucked up situation in Thailand if goverments goes after them. E.g there might be a lot of chinese and criminals "abusing them" (same reason why immigration is going after ed/volunteer visas, and now making elite visa more strict. Right now you cannot get elite visa if you hold shady volunteer or ed visa.)

I think our conversation here doesn't really bring any value to the thread, so I recommend that you make your own research and decide the best option for you.

You quoted my post where I explain that same shell companies offering you these visas and WPs are happy to launder money for you if needed. There is change that these companies get you in totally fucked up situation in Thailand if goverments goes after them. E.g there might be a lot of chinese and criminals "abusing them" (same reason why immigration is going after ed/volunteer visas, and now making elite visa more strict. Right now you cannot get elite visa if you hold shady volunteer or ed visa.)

I think our conversation here doesn't really bring any value to the thread, so I recommend that you make your own research and decide the best option for you.
True, had immigration kick down the door of every house on the street a few months back looking for Chinese.

Chinese were in China, they've since returned lol