Our valued sponsor

looking for bank for sale

offshore xpert

Oct 31, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,
My client is looking for an offshore bank for sale. Their condition is that it has to be operational, have a sound network of correspondent banks in EUR and USD, SWIFT connectivity and no legal issues.
I have contacted a few law offices like Eternity, but they are a disaster. Dont have any of the banks they mention.

Let me know what sources of info do you use to find banks for sale.
Thank you.

Reactions: troubled soul
Hi all,
My client is looking for an offshore bank for sale. Their condition is that it has to be operational, have a sound network of correspondent banks in EUR and USD, SWIFT connectivity and no legal issues.
I have contacted a few law offices like Eternity, but they are a disaster. Dont have any of the banks they mention.

Thank you.
Your client’s name must be Marty and he comes from 1985. You should tell him that what he is looking for no longer exists.
Unless he has $10-20m readily available, in which case something can be done also today.

Hi all,

Thank you.
Yes, Euro Pacific Bank. Many customers use this bank and are happy with it!

• Haha
Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads