Our valued sponsor

Looking To Partner Up With Your Consultancy Services (Taxes/Offshore Bank Accounts/EMI Accounts)

Hey everyone hope this message finds you all well.

I would like to re sell your services and scale..

I have to say that I am also a CPA + my knowledge in digital marketing so I can bring good clients

Why am I not doing this myself? Well, bc i'm more experienced in General Ledger accounting than Tax accounting strategies
The point is that I could rent a good office here downtown my city and promote the services (which you provide: Opening bank accounts, EMI's wallets, Tax consultancy etc) in a very professional and discrete way,

Let's say clients came to me and expose their case to me and I just pass the info to you in a good triangle where me acts as a "broker"

I have the capacity to bring a good pool of clients in America;)

My purpose is only to make this as an extra source of income thus I'd only take a few extra bucks or % of whatever you charge so I can cover the cost of sales and SEO/Paid Ads strategy and still make a low profit of it

And yeah... Not planning to make too much money in my side over here though I'm just looking for a long term relationship to make a short profitable business over here with some of experienced and professional people like you,

Please let me know your thoughts and don't hesitate to send me a message with your telegram/skype username to talk further

Kindly Regards:)

Latest Threads