web
counter

Low cost server with high uptime and quality support

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by Lakmis, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Lakmis

Lakmis New Member

Servers from swisslayer.com and oissite.com are attractive for me and I need to know which one would you sign up with and why?

2. Machisko

Machisko New Member Entrepreneur

I give my vote for swisslayer.com and their affordable hosting deals. Their support work 24/7 and are very professional.
    I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

3. Kashka

Kashka New Member

Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are slid and reliable and they are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

4. Grownup

Grownup New Member Entrepreneur

I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with swisslayer.com is their customer service.
    They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service.

5. NadinM

NadinM New Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are worth your attention.
    Excellent customer support they have. Both online chat anytime a day and fast and responsive support ticket system.

6. Adulthood

Adulthood New Member Entrepreneur

+ vote for swisslayer.com servers in Switzerland. They accepts lots of digital currency.
    Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, this has been the BEST!

7. kwizin

kwizin New Member

These hosts - swisslayer.com and oissite.com - are attractive and worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.

8. Brunoweb

Brunoweb New Member Entrepreneur

I can say that QHoster.com is Honest Web Host. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
    I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.

9. Deepbreathe

Deepbreathe New Member Entrepreneur

It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.
    The swisslayer.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.