Low cost VPS deal is in need ....

Lakmis

I am in need of a cheap VPS and two hosts are in my mind: QHoster.com and HostingSource.com, so whuch way should I go?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I highly recommend HostingSource.com VPS hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap.
I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have been with QHoster.com for a while to appreciate their professionalism. The couple of times I had problems, the support staff have was right up there for me to respond, matter resolved within minutes, no fuss. Uptime is unprecedented. Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

NadinM

HostingSource.com as well as QHoster.com are solid companies which are able to satisfy all your needs.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction, so contact them for further details if you are interested.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
For QHoster.com VPS and Dedicated Server use the code: YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Just contact QHoster.com team and their experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
Their experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Generic

VPS services could be on different kinds. So if you are looking for SSD VPS for example that would not be a bad idea to have a look at kvchosting.net

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all HostingSource.com Servers/VPS plans.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Latest Threads