Our valued sponsor

Marshall Islands Company + HK Bank Account

yossibello

Offshore Agent
Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I was wondering how this structure can remain offshore as far according to my experience the bank in HK put your home country of residence where they say you carry out activities. (trading company of goods)

For example company in incorporated in MI with registered office in MI, Corresponding address in HK but banks ask for business address.

If you do wires which information gonna be included in the MT103. The corresponding address , registered address or business address.

If it s business address then going offshore is not useful at all. :(

Well, HSBC in HK put the company name and details for the account holder information, so if it is i BVI or other offshore company then the details of such entity is used as of what we have seen.

Thanks for the answer!.

Will figure out soon which details they use!. Because when logged Inside HSBC Business Internet Banking

in the contact information section and business address i can see my country of residence address. Little bit frightening lol.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thanks for the answer!.

Will figure out soon which details they use!. Because when logged Inside HSBC Business Internet Banking

in the contact information section and business address i can see my country of residence address. Little bit frightening lol.
I agree, you may ask them. Actually I spoke with a client who holds a HSBC account and who told me that he only see the companies details but no personal information! That's what I refer to, if you find something else or get information about something that can help, then it's appreciated if you post it here if you can.

Latest Threads