Our valued sponsor

Massive Precious Metals Fraud - Gold and silver not in vault as claimed

I don't have where to put them in CH.

I'm now thinking of selling them and buying USDT. What would you do?
Just keep it in Switzerland in an insured vault. I can't think of a more secure way to store your precious metals. Think for yourself what can happen with your gold if you store in a safe deposit box inside a bank vault located in CH? It's certainly safer than storing it at your home. And if we are talking about crypto backed with gold, why not consider BullionVault for example?

Reactions: jafo
I don't have where to put them in CH.
Pick a spot on a mountain, of which there is no lack in CH.
I'm now thinking of selling them and buying USDT. What would you do?
If I decided to sell gold I wouldn’t buy USDT. I would rather buy btc, xmr, fruit trees, wine, anything but USDT.

Reactions: jafo and Radko
If I decided to sell gold I wouldn’t buy USDT. I would rather buy btc, xmr, fruit trees, wine, anything but USDT.
Why not USDT?

PS. I use USDT to pay for products in China and I get paid by my clients in USDT to avoid bank monkeys freezing my account.

BullionVault
Hey, thanks for the tip! Opening an account to see how it works. Any tips you would have liked others to tell you when you started with them?

Reactions: Marshal
It is fine to buy USDT when needed, it is not to hodl it.
100% correct! I use it as payment to pay suppliers in Asia for products and then get paid by clients outside Asia for those (products+10%*products), but never for HODL. Quick! No invoices to banks. No KYC BS. No account freeze. No CRS/AEOI bs. Life is now better than the days of BSI ;)

DYOR, most of the information about it is publicly available.
Definitely! But if you do have (non-obvious) tips, they are always welcome. ;)

Why not USDT?

PS. I use USDT to pay for products in China and I get paid by my clients in USDT to avoid bank monkeys freezing my account.

Hey, thanks for the tip! Opening an account to see how it works. Any tips you would have liked others to tell you when you started with them?

I've been storing my Gold with Silver Bullion in Singapore, so far so good.

As for crypto backed with Gold some people that I know are using G-coin for payments, just to pay for things, not as a way to store Gold.

Just keep it in Switzerland in an insured vault. I can't think of a more secure way to store your precious metals. Think for yourself what can happen with your gold if you store in a safe deposit box inside a bank vault located in CH? It's certainly safer than storing it at your home.

Never use a private vault whether insured or not. Fraud happens and insurance clauses often don't cover staff harmful actions obviously. Look what happened to this private vault in Netherlands I discussed some years ago.

P.S Switzerland is no better. There are people running businesses there more criminally minded and dishonest than the average Credit Suisse Banker for example.

Switzerland is no better. There are people running businesses there more criminally minded and dishonest than the average Credit Suisse Banker for example.
Not here to argue with a staff member, but I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I don't consider that storing precious metals in a Swiss, or Austrian bank for that matter is not safe, or bad idea.

Not here to argue with a staff member, but I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I don't consider that storing precious metals in a Swiss, or Austrian bank for that matter is not safe, or bad idea.

Better to be safe than sorry, I've learned that the hard way, so keep your Gold in your hands.
But if you decide to trust someone that's ok, trust but verify, always verify, ALWAYS.

Better to be safe than sorry, I've learned that the hard way, so keep your Gold in your hands.
But if you decide to trust someone that's ok, trust but verify, always verify, ALWAYS.
Care to share with us your story and why do you think it's safer to keep gold in your home?
Personally I prefer to keep on me, or with me, as little valuable things as possible. Nothings beats the safety of a safe deposit box in a reputable bank. IMO

As for crypto backed with Gold some people that I know are using G-coin for payments, just to pay for things, not as a way to store Gold.
Looks good at first glance. It's only available to US residents, isn't it? How is it better than GoldMoney for example?

Last edited:
Care to share with us your story and why do you think it's safer to keep gold in your home?
Personally I prefer to keep on me, or with me, as little valuable things as possible. Nothings beats the safety of a safe deposit box in a reputable bank. IMO

Looks good at first glance. It's only available to US residents, isn't it? How is it better than GoldMoney for example?

A safety deposit box at a solid bank could be an option if you can insure the content. I don't know a single bank that insures the content of safety deposit boxes in case something happens, when you sign that contract they clearly tell you that.

Make sure the bank you choose has no plans of merging with another bank, although you rarely know about that beforehand.
I had a box in a bank with jewelry, money, and documents, I didn't visit the bank for a few months, I was away traveling, when I finally went to the bank it had closed, and all the boxes had been moved to another branch near by, yes I almost had a heart attack.
Imagine going to another bank where you've never been before and someone says to you "the boxes are in the process of being moved to this branch, but they haven't arrived yet, we will let you know when your box arrives at this branch."
A few months went by, finally the day came, I crossed my fingers as I opened the box in one of those little rooms that banks have for customers to check their boxes. Luckily everything was still there, but it's not something I want to go through ever again.

I'm now going through a worse situation as the bank that I was banking with, a full reserve bank, was closed by the Regulator. It's been 13 months since customers lost access to their money, no idea when or how much of our money we will get back.

So moral of the story, there are always unforseeable event that can happen at any time when you least expect it.

I am going to sell the Gold that I have stored in a vault facility, I will buy Gold and I will make a hole under my bed, if there's a fire the Gold will be fine, if a thief gets into my home, no way he will find it, if I die my wife and children will know where the Gold is.

Once you go through what I've gone through you become paranoid. I want to sleep at night knowing that my stuff is in my control, I do not want any more nasty surprises if I can avoid it, it's not worth it, trust me.

You can use Qenta even if you're not a US resident, but I've never used them, so I don't know how reliable they are.

Last edited:
Crypto backed with gold is just packing dubious counterparty risk on counterparty risk. The issuers of the crypto can rug pull, the peg can break, the holders of the gold can disappear. The gold can be tungsten, or paper gold relying on yet another counterparty.
They do charge fees (CacheGold) and are held in vaults (they own) (Silver Bullion Singapore).

But there are numerous fraudulent gold backed tokens.

What would you use if you were in my shoes? :rolleyes:

I don't know your personal situation. But 100% do not ever use a banks or a thirdparties vault in todays world. If its not fraud or theft taking place then its government seizing or freezing the contents.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo and Radko