Our valued sponsor

Mauritius Financial Service Commission - Registrar of Companies!

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
You can find the official registrar of companies at the link below. Quickly I can tell you that there is no corporate tax to be paid for a company in Mauritius, shareholder and director can be the same person and it can be a company for instant incorporated somewhere else.

There are no annual tax returns to be filed and no accounting is required. To form a company in Maurtius it takes only a few days and requires no personal visit!

For more information and to visit the official website of the Mauritius companies house, please visit this link.

Thank you but I don't believe you're able to form your company directly at this website. There are documents that need to be filed in native English and by an certified accountant.

You send your application directly to them? Good, will be waiting to hear from you for the outcome.

Will wait to see' date=' I send my application directly to them, let's see how this will turn :) [/quote']
Naahhh, really.. I was believing that only a registered agent in Mauritius is able to setup a company there.

Naahhh, really.. I was believing that only a registered agent in Mauritius is able to setup a company there.
Yup, they offer a simple financial license for money company / money transactions. Problem is that they are not accepted by the majority of credit card processors.

It's not possible for an individual or organisation not registered at the a Mauritius registry of companies to incorporate such entities. Forget about it.
You need to have a license to conduct this business in order to apply directly there. There is a fee of about 10k Euro!

Simple' date=' I don't know [url']http://www.fscmauritius.org/being-licensed/applying-for-a-licence.aspx[/url] you can find the requirements at the link I provided.
Here are details for a G1 license company, they seem to be strict:

http://www.fscmauritius.org/being-licensed/applying-for-a-licence/global-business.aspx#gbc1
Thank you was very help full in this process I'm still on it. It is a real pain in the a.. to get this thing going to finally get licensed. It seems worth every $ you pay someone to prepare and complete the documents for you if you are into the license setup for your business for financial services.

Latest Threads