Our valued sponsor

Merchant account for adult dating

xxxmagic

Dec 7, 2020
Visit site
Hi
I'm looking payment service provider for adult dating site
I have a company in EU (Bulgaria), but dont have a local director
Can you suggest a billing company that I can use?
We targeting Sweden GEO, and with last PSP we have 0 CB rate

Did you try with the major payment processors like CCBILL, Verotel and Epoch systems.

Most adult webmasters choose thiese payment processors for their business because they are easy to get approved with and you don't have to worry about your money or any system downtime.

If you want a direct merchant account instead of an aggregate solution like Verotel, the acquirer will need to know exactly what you're doing. If it's just a dating service where people connect with each other, I would refrain from using the word "adult" since that implies explicit content or explicit services.

Assuming you are processing upwards of 100,000 EUR/month or a million SEK/month, you might be able to get Adyen interested. For lower volume, SecurionPay might be able to help you out. Not sure if SecurionPay can do SEK but Adyen can.

Reactions: erni
That's two new payment processors @Admin you want to add :)

@Sols are you sure they are doing Adult processing for large merchants in the Adult biz?

Furthermore, you can see, the guy don't understand your question which may indicate he is new to all of this and may don't even have a processing history.

Adyen is very selective when it comes to dating, but if it's sufficiently low-risk and high-volume they will consider it. The corporate structure might be a problem in this case.

SecurionPay definitely does dating.

Latest Threads