Our valued sponsor

Mercury to Zenus

Gentelmen

I wanted to know how i can my Zenus personal account in my company account in Mercury

It says i need to use a domestic wire because its identify it as a US bank but its actually a Puerto Rico bank and in the directions of Zenus bank it says to use the swift code which you need to use it as International wire

Any advice how to send money from Mercry to Zenus?

٢٠٢٣٠٨١٢_٠٠٤٤١٩.jpg

Gentelmen

I wanted to know how i can my Zenus personal account in my company account in Mercury

It says i need to use a domestic wire because its identify it as a US bank but its actually a Puerto Rico bank and in the directions of Zenus bank it says to use the swift code which you need to use it as International wire

Any advice how to send money from Mercry to Zenus?

View attachment 5182
Cant you do it by ACH?

Looks like Zenus does not have direct Fedwire access so no ACH.

Your stuck unless Mercury change their policy or Zenus provide the one belonging to their US correspondence bank.

Reactions: jafo

Your stuck unless Mercury change their policy or Zenus provide the one belonging to their US correspondence bank.
I asked Zenus and waiting for their reply

they have amazing support

Didnt get in touch with mercury until i figure out that Mercury have no problems with Zenus as everyone here says its good bank

I have made ACH transfers through Zenus without problems just look at the local transfer option when you are making a payment.

Is there a special policy that Mercury have for Zenus?
No.

Ask customer support if you can send the transfer without reference and later they manually credit it when you provide the payment slip.

I was able to do it like this one time I forgot to put the reference.
Refrence is not issue

The issue is the account number of zenus is long over 20 digits

But the account number of local banks for ACH or domestice wire is less 17 digits

so how you do it?

Latest Threads