Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango charge EUR 500 / month for corporate crypto account!!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Seems that Mister Tango is big enough now to want to charge EUR 500 a month for corporate+ accounts which is required in order to receive bitcoins.

This is an insane fee considering they also take a percentage + fee for each btc transfer you receive on the account. It is time that some competitors enter the market to stop this insane fee structure.

posted by @Milky Moon
https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/attachments/mr-new-tarrifs-png.504/

Reactions: blizz
Leupay and Revolut are great alternatives. However, if you do anonymous MT account it's not necessary to open a business MT account! So you can avoid the EUR 500 monthly fee which is one big joke if you ask me.

Leupay and Revolut are great alternatives. However, if you do anonymous MT account it's not necessary to open a business MT account! So you can avoid the EUR 500 monthly fee which is one big joke if you ask me.
can you elaborate as what is mt anonymous account ?

leupay just turned me down and closed my business acc because dealing with crypto

can you elaborate as what is mt anonymous account ?

leupay just turned me down and closed my business acc because dealing with crypto
I bought an anonymous account for Mister Tango. Works just fine no troubles at all.

The closed your account because you do crypto, strange thing :D