Our valued sponsor

Moneybooker change company name to Skrill is that true?

bestman

Offshore Agent
Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from Moneybookers, they will change name to Skrill in next few months.

Have they changed company name and what is the key reason for that? I think Moneybookers sounds much better because it is so easy to remember.

I have been using Moneybookers/Skrill for many years, it is very safe, if you have an online store, you get 0% fraud from Moneybooker.

The downside is the support from Moneybookers, they do not reply your email, you have to call them directly to solve any issues.

The onlyone to answer your qeustion is Moneybookers, if they believe that changing their company name and brand will help drive more business to the company then they must have made some thorough research.

I read the same, just wondering which goals Moneybookers seek, they are perfectly branded already the change will costs them a lot of branding money.

If Moneybookers thing that will help then it should be so personally I don't care what the name of a company is but rather want it to deliver what they promise and in this case they should pay instantly.

yes it's true. Skrill will be the new name. I think the name is more modern and catchy. From the point of view of marketing it is definitely a good change.

About the support: you have to contact them directly from your account to get fast replies.

Latest Threads