Our valued sponsor

Movie Fever

Kejatz said:
I have never been a fan of horror movies :p But beside Sci-fi I also like comedies. This year I'm expecting something new with Will Farrell.
I understand what you feel about horror movies. I'm also not a fan and I will never be a fan of horror movies. Some of my friends are anticipating a horror movie which will soon come out this month. I will never understand why they're sooo thrilled and excited. :tinysmile_cry_t:

district 9

I give this movie 1 because there are no negative 10 points. If you have money in your pocket and time, this movie will be the best way to waste it all away. You will never get back this 90 min. of your life back.

don't go for this movie

!!Fever!!

hey,

This month I am suffering with a total movie fever.With 7 new releases in my city,I am like getting crazy.I want to watch all of them...ugly truth,final destination,district 9,inglorius bastards,funny people and many more.I just want to be a total movie buff in this month.

Normally I don't prefer movies unless it is a big hit.Here in eastern Part of India, the winter festive season has just began.I am enjoying much with my family and friends.A great film in local language was released recently.It was LOVE DOT COM.I enjoyed this movie very much.There is a true love story of two hearts met online and later became offline friends.It was a great musical hits too with some melodious songs.

If you are a sci-fi Movie lover, do watch District 9. ITs a good sci-fi movie to watch. I am a big fan of Action movies. Even I love fast and the furious series. Sometimes i watch comedy movies too. I am totally a movie Maniac person.

I was watching Slam Dog millionare, it is the only movie I ever have seen produced in India and it is just great... awesome