Our valued sponsor

MPT PAY / PAYLAR / UAB UPLATA EU

mistaphi

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Has anyone used or is anyone familiar with any of these EMIs?

I've confirmed that UAB UPLATA EU is a licensed EMI in Lithuania, with an address of Žygimanto Liauksmino g. 3A-4, LT-01101, Vilnius and the CEO is Valeriy Skrypnik. Attempts to access the website at uplata.eu do not work, but account.uplata.eu will take you to a login/signup page and displays a Paylar logo.

Paylar (paylar.com) has a website presentation and account.paylar.com directs you to a similar login/signup page. The website states that Paylar is a trademark of UAB UPLATA EU so I'm assuming this website is used to acquire new clients. However the whois info for the paylar.com domain has been redacted so it seems that someone may be hiding for a reason. Possibly setting up to scam people or run with their funds?

Regarding MPT PAY (mptpay.com), the website claims to offer EU bank accounts for EU and non-EU clients and states "MPT Pay is a great digital banking solution for any kind of business.". However when checking for the licensing and registration for this UK-base company (MPT PAY LTD), I found no license and the company's nature of business is described as "Activities of head offices". With that said, the terms of use for MPT PAY does include the following statement:

All payment services will be provided by GlobalNetint, UAB (legal entity code 304604766, registered legal entity address at Lvovo str. 25-104, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania, email address: [email protected], data about the company is collected and stored at the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania; Electronic Money Institution licence No. 21, issued on 8 December 2017; issuing and supervisory body is the Bank of Lithuania (www.lb.lt)).

Perhaps MPT PAY is using a white label from Global Net Int, but I recently discovered that MPT PAY is also registering new signups with Paylar.

Not too sure what's going on with these EMIs but would love to know if anyone has used any of them and if so, please share your experience.

Mtp pay are a white label of globalnetint, that is true, however as far as I know, they are in the super early stages of their operation and still unstable, J suggest to try others.
Feel free to contact me directly, I can suggest few others.

@BricMedia - thanks for the feedback. I've seen a nicely compiled list of banks and emis here, quite a few of which I am already familiar with.

But I'm interested in hearing about others experience with MTP PAY, and even more so with Paylar. Looks like I may have to be the lone wolf to try out Paylar for myself to see if their account opening fees are worth the investment.

Latest Threads