Our valued sponsor

Need a partner with a overseas business for joint venture, marketing business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe OP is scamming trying to get his/her hands on some verified paypal accounts, seems unlikely 4 people interested to help him but he still has nobody? sounds a fishy post along with the hordes interested but no deal made?

Hello I had a marketing agency starting with 16 (selling followers/plays) but had to close it 4 months ago.
I will build my site again with new domain. It will make 5k USD sales per month but where can I receive the money?

PayPal and credit card processors (not Stripe, they wont allow) but I know 2 different.

The thing is I am 17 only and I need somebody to work with as a ''Joint Venture''.

Maybe somebody has a business overseas, I am willing to pay 10%max of the sales (net sales after paypal/credit card fees).
Assuming I make 5000-7000 per month, you will get $500-$700 for nothing.

You can just pay me out the rest on Crypto or AMZ codes.

I hope I find a person here
Have you found a partner ? If not, let's discuss. How can I contact you?

So far, only timewasters. I never said I need a UK/US business. I said, I want to corporate with somebody with a overseas business and I pay 10% of the net sales. (9-14k sales per month possible). Thats it. Site is ready, business is ready. I just need stable credit card processing.

And yes, Some people who are resident overseas have a UK business though. With a UK Limited (LLP) is not obligated to tax if the shareh9olders are not UK resident.

I also said, UK/US/EU business is good for the credit card processors as those who accept the SMM business also want a EU/US/UK business (I am talking about the ones I know !) and they will not accept a for example Seychelles company. If you know another way to offer me card processing for my social media services selling woocommerce store without having a EU/UK/US company, then contact me ASAP!

I need stable processing for US credit cards. 80-90% are from the USA. Mostly long term customers.
Can this be so difficult? I cant believe it. I have a working business with 10k+ sales and can't run it because I can't accept payments.

So far, nothing. A few people contacted me but some just stopped messaging me.

Maybe I should just register my business where I live and pay 40% income taxes. Seems like nobody wants to work. Only talking.

Waiting .

Last edited:
Guys close this thread .
So far, only timewasters. I never said I need a UK/US business. I said, I want to corporate with somebody with a overseas business and I pay 10% of the net sales. (9-14k sales per month possible). Thats it. Site is ready, business is ready. I just need stable credit card processing.

And yes, Some people who are resident overseas have a UK business though. With a UK Limited (LLP) is not obligated to tax if the shareh9olders are not UK resident.

I also said, UK/US/EU business is good for the credit card processors as those who accept the SMM business also want a EU/US/UK business (I am talking about the ones I know !) and they will not accept a for example Seychelles company. If you know another way to offer me card processing for my social media services selling woocommerce store without having a EU/UK/US company, then contact me ASAP!

I need stable processing for US credit cards. 80-90% are from the USA. Mostly long term customers.
Can this be so difficult? I cant believe it. I have a working business with 10k+ sales and can't run it because I can't accept payments.

So far, nothing. A few people contacted me but some just stopped messaging me.

Maybe I should just register my business where I live and pay 40% income taxes. Seems like nobody wants to work. Only talking.

Waiting .
Check your email.Nobody wants to waste their time either if they are not going to be compensated adequately.Maybe you want to pay 40% in income taxes thats why you are not able to strike the deal by being difficult. :p

Yeah but so far haven't found anyone. Still checking.
If you have an overseas business and can guarantee me card processing (good rate with US cards) and/or PayPal Business we should get in contact asap.
I have a store with 10k sales, 15k-20k possible this year definitely. And I pay 10% of the net sales every month. Also the 10% are not a basis for negotiations. I pay 10% of net sales, you will will get paid around $1000 every month, could be nearer to $1500 in the next months.

Business model: Selling Social Media services (Followers/Likes/Views)
Your only tasks: Payout my 90% in Crypto or AMZ....and add money to sites where I buy the services cheap. It's maybe 5min work/day, not even every day.

Some people didn't write back, had no offshore company or didn't seem trustworthy.

Ch
Yeah but so far haven't found anyone. Still checking.
If you have an overseas business and can guarantee me card processing (good rate with US cards) and/or PayPal Business we should get in contact asap.
I have a store with 10k sales, 15k-20k possible this year definitely. And I pay 10% of the net sales every month. Also the 10% are not a basis for negotiations. I pay 10% of net sales, you will will get paid around $1000 every month, could be nearer to $1500 in the next months.

Business model: Selling Social Media services (Followers/Likes/Views)
Your only tasks: Payout my 90% in Crypto or AMZ....and add money to sites where I buy the services cheap. It's maybe 5min work/day, not even every day.

Some people didn't write back, had no offshore company or didn't seem trustworthy.
Check

A few people hit me up, agreeing to the 10% but they dont look trustworthy or they negotiated too hard (which is understandable) but if they require too much, I won't do that. I would maybe agree if I get a guaranteed cc processing. PayPal Business is just unpredictable when it comes to digital marketing services.

I require a payment processor and share 10% of the net sales.
So imagine 12k net sales. Will be $1200 for you. The $1200 are cut right from the beginning, all othr stuff (payouts for me, some business spendings, additional costs like a refund fee) are all deducted from my balance.

Feel free to hit me up.

What the hell is wrong with you? You say SCAM even if you havent spoken with me, how insane is that?

I dont want control over your PayPal. YOU are and will be the one using your company paypal business. You handle all transactions, payouts.
I just run a woocommerce store and still have not credit card processing/PayPal business because so far negotiatons were not sucessfull.

Did you even read what I am saying here? A few people messaged me but...
Either they dont write back anymore, have no actual company (not oversseas) or they require too much like higher than 10%.

No deal made so far. This happens.
Just because people message me, doesnt mean we agree on a deal.

I ask for 10% of the net sales.

I thought it would be easier.

Fellows, please use the REPORT button, it helps to get rid of such posts and threads.

Thread closed thu&¤#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads