Our valued sponsor

Need a payment processor for Runescape gold

bwy

Dec 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello, my business sells "gold" in Runescape. It is a form of currency in which players buy from our website then we deliver the product ingame. I need a payment processor to accept credit cards for my business. I have an LLC and I am a USA resident.

Reactions: beliz101
Is this a new business? If not, how much have you processed before and what is your chargeback ratio?

You could start with a crypto payment gateway for your business, it's the fastest to get you started. Your business will fall under high risk business, means, most payment processors will refuse to accept your business.

You may already have tried to apply for a merchant account with some processors to find out that they don't want to board you. Some people swear to Instabill and AdvCash for payment processing, it would be a good start.

Is this a new business? If not, how much have you processed before and what is your chargeback ratio?

You could start with a crypto payment gateway for your business, it's the fastest to get you started. Your business will fall under high risk business, means, most payment processors will refuse to accept your business.

You may already have tried to apply for a merchant account with some processors to find out that they don't want to board you. Some people swear to Instabill and AdvCash for payment processing, it would be a good start.
Fairly new around 3 months. We have done 30k in volume the past 3 months because we would turn off and on paypal as a payment method a lot to reduce volume so we can scale our paypal slowly without getting limited. We have gotten 0 chargebacks so far.

Fairly new around 3 months. We have done 30k in volume the past 3 months because we would turn off and on paypal as a payment method a lot to reduce volume so we can scale our paypal slowly without getting limited. We have gotten 0 chargebacks so far.
https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/prepaid-creditcard-options-for-my-llc-wyoming.29607/#post-137500,try to reach this guy , you both run the same business, maybe he can help you.

Do you have any payment processors for credit cards I should apply for? I heard on another post that mastercard prohibits this kind of business (selling ingame items to a video game you don't own) but then there is sites like mercari.gg that accept credit and debit cards that do this same thing