Our valued sponsor

Need cheap offshore company for Internet business, where to start?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I need a cheap offshore company for my Internet business, I have a low budget and can't afford to pay so much for the new offshore company. Please advise?

I read it is better to do business as a company rather than personal looks better to my customers.

It would be against the wishes of the administration of this forum to recommend other service providers, since these forums are owned by a service provider.

With that said, CC Logic has an interesting special deal right now. See the thread Seychelles Company Formation special offer November 2012 - Order Now!.

But keep in mind that the Seychelles may not be the best for you. It's one of the most popular offshore jurisdiction, but make sure you understand what you are getting yourself into before ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, what offshore country will be better (offshore company) you think? I read in a thread that if I use clickbank, Commission Junction or link share a Seychelles company may be OK the same a Belize or Panama company?

There is practically no difference between Belize and the Seychelles IBCs. The two jurisdictions have different TIEAs, which may or may not affect you. It seems a lot of people use Seychelles and Belize IBCs for Clickbank and the other products you mentioned.

Panama is a bit more cumbersome since it requires three directors and the directors are on public record.

You may focus on what your needs actually are and what goals you try to achieve. Most often as mentioned a Seychelles or Belize company is sufficient to conduct most business activity. We have a special running for a Seychelles company which you may have a look at as well.

Last edited:

Latest Threads