Our valued sponsor

new CTA requirements for LLCs - info

uranio

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys, as you know from 1st of January, all LLCs are required to fill the new CTA report.

Someone knows if a company doesn't make business in US and is registered with oversea address and european citizen if still needs to do the report?
This accountant says that offshore companies are excluded:

Also, if indeed we need to report it, how to do it? someone has done it already and can suggest?

Hi guys, as you know from 1st of January, all LLCs are required to fill the new CTA report.

Someone knows if a company doesn't make business in US and is registered with oversea address and european citizen if still needs to do the report?
This accountant says that offshore companies are excluded:

Also, if indeed we need to report it, how to do it? someone has done it already and can suggest?
Yes, all LLCs are required to fill out the Beneficial Ownership Information (BOI) Companies formed overseas and registered to do business in USA or any/all domestic companies have to file.

Where and How to fill?

More Info:

Please refer to points B2, B5, B6, C1, C2, D1, D2, D3 in the url below.

Yes, all LLCs are required to fill out the Beneficial Ownership Information (BOI) Companies formed overseas and registered to do business in USA or any/all domestic companies have to file.

Where and How to fill?

More Info:

Please refer to points B2, B5, B6, C1, C2, D1, D2, D3 in the url below.

Thank you! so if my business doesn't do business in USA I don't need to report?
How can I know if my company was registered to do business in USA? I have a single-member LLC

Latest Threads