Our valued sponsor

New or dormant Cyprus company fast business?

Actually you can start doing business as soon as you have received the original corporate documents which you receive within 24 hours after you placed your order.

If the documents are used to apply for any bank account or merchant account or similar you will have to wait until the new documents are available with new ownership etc.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
My group took over a Cyprus company within 48 hours including bank account and every activity i had. was peace of cake because I was traveling to Cyprus so the seller did and we got it all arranged on the agent office and notary service.

Reactions: happyjohn
My group took over a Cyprus company within 48 hours including bank account and every activity i had. was peace of cake because I was traveling to Cyprus so the seller did and we got it all arranged on the agent office and notary service.
Most don't have the Money to travel to Cyprus or wherever it is required including to pay some agent to help with the deal. That said it is great to see you around gruntler :)

So if I don't want a personal meeting / visit in Cyprus it can be accomplished within a few weeks? That's proparly fine with me and my business partner. Will be contacting you Admin.

Is it required with personal meeting to take over a dormant company or can still be handled by e-mail / skype?
Just order your company by e-mail and you can chat by Skype if you need it with the Agent. No need for personal visit nor to visit the seller if he is a different person than the Agent you want to buy the company from!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Is it required with personal meeting to take over a dormant company or can still be handled by e-mail / skype?
You can just contact us at any time for a list and actual fee's we will be more than happy to help you.

Last edited:
Send you contact Admin :D always a pleasure to do business with you guys.
You got your dormant company? Good, in my experience it is a straight forward process & you can start doing business as soon as you got the company name and registration number!

Everything was as agreed with the Agent? Any problems or issue later when you start managing and using the offshore company?

Latest Threads