Our valued sponsor

Nutra Payment processor for US sales (EU reg' company)

james leads

Feb 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

We have a nutraceutical product and brand on sale targeting the US - vitamin gummies.

Manufactured and fulfilled in the US.
Our company is registered in the EU(BG), we've successfully onboarded with 1 processor so far, though decline rate is through the roof.

Been trying getting more processors in the US but not much success.

Any help here would be highly appreciated,
Thanks

@james leads

do take a look into non US based highrisk processors, as settlements in USD for highrisk items/services for non US based entity and non US client demographics.
Typically bottlenecks operational flexibility, high card decline rates as well as affects the ratio of sales volumes in lieu of successful card payments and ultimate settlement of funds.

Hi all,

We have a nutraceutical product and brand on sale targeting the US - vitamin gummies.

Our company is registered in the EU(BG), we've successfully onboarded with 1 processor so far, though decline rate is through the roof.

Thanks
Hi James, did you consider cloacked Stripe solution, using proxy website , US or non-US based ? This can work for Nutra if you have a small chargeback rate.

@JohnnyDoe I found you on another thread.

I am a resident from India trying to open an overseas bank account that can accept crypto invoice from an overseas firm whose funds I manage (trade in currency market for a performance bonus). Is there a way I can use your assistance ?

I am sure there are many more who are looking for similar advise.

thanks!

@JohnnyDoe I found you on another thread.

I am a resident from India trying to open an overseas bank account that can accept crypto invoice from an overseas firm whose funds I manage (trade in currency market for a performance bonus). Is there a way I can use your assistance ?

I am sure there are many more who are looking for similar advise.

thanks!
I don’t think any bank can accept you if you don’t have an asset management license

so prop traders with legit agreement dont get bank account ? thats odd
I thought it is only remote and my country of residence that is likely the issue

I meant - the fact that I need to have a remote opening from a country like where I am resident currently are likely to be problems and not the profession , like you pointed out just now

Hi all,

Thanks
easiest way is using a US LLC. they aren't overly expensive, but you would want to be doing some decent volume to justify the cost.

Latest Threads