Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account with Debit Card, can be used online?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking at a few banks to open an account with, they are all considered offshore. They have either a Visa or Master debit card, one or two banks say the Card can be used at ATM's but not online, how can this be possible?

Do you know what the limits are and what this is all about, please help?

Reactions: JohnLocke
There is nothing like this. A debit card with the Visa or MasterCard logo can be used at any time on the Internet. What banks told you this? I would really like to research on this a little to see if it really can be true.

Some banks in the past had blocked for Online Transactions, however, that was mainly for credit cards and we speak maybe for 10 years or so. Today all Visa credit- and debit cards can be used online as well as in any ATM worldwide, same for MasterCard!

Reactions: happyjohn
What bank you ended up with ?

I don't know if there is anyone else getting confused, however, the lady in the support department at the bank I spoke with was confused I think since she didn't know what I actually was asking her about :slurp:

I don't know if there is anyone else getting confused' date=' however, the lady in the support department at the bank I spoke with was confused I think since she didn't know what I actually was asking her about :slurp:[/quote']
If she get's confused by this simple question she should not be in the support department I think lol

Reactions: happyjohn

Latest Threads