Offshore company for online business

Ramson

I'm currently developing an web shop to dropship products from China worldwide. To accept credit card payments for my online business I need a registered company.
As everybody here I try to avoid high cost.

- low or no taxes
- low expenses to maintain the company like yearly renewal cost, hire someone to fill yearly tax forms, ect...
- low fees to found the company

I'm Swiss and live in Switzerland.
It would be nice to be able to use an online bank like revolut or N26 or a bank that accept crypto as well.
In which country would you think is it best for me to open an offshore company and what cost do I have to expect to pay for:
- founding company
- yearly renewal cost
- taxes
- accounting
- bank account

Ramson

And do credit card companies like Stripe inform tax offices in the country in which the company is incorporated about the amount of generated money?

Mister May

What are you selling?? unbranded products?? o replicas?? what is your targeted market??

And do credit card companies like Stripe inform tax offices in the country in which the company is incorporated about the amount of generated money?
Yes they do. Stripe and paypal reports your income.

Ramson

I'm going to sell unbranded home decor.

Target market according to my research and analysis will be:

United Arab Emirates
Argentina
Australia
Bulgaria
Brazil
Canada
Switzerland
Chile
Colombia
Czech Rep.
Denmark
Algeria
Egypt
European Countries which are using Eur
England
Hong Kong
Croatia
Hungary
Indonesia
Israel
India
Japan
South Korea
Malaysia
Mexico
Nigeria
New Zealand
Norway
Philippines
Poland
Romania
Russia
Saudia Arabia
Sweden
Switzerland
Singapore
Thailand
Turkey
Ukraine
United States
Uruguay
Vietnam
South Africa

Samuel Newman

Offshore Desk expert
Business Angel
Mentor Group
UK LLP with nominees from offshore countries + Transferwise or Revolut + Stripe shall work for you well
but you also need to think about CRS

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
UK LLP with nominees from offshore countries + Transferwise or Revolut + Stripe shall work for you well
but you also need to think about CRS
I agree with @Samuel Newman this seems to be a valid option for your business. Cyprus could be a good alternative but also much more expensive.

Ramson

Nominees from offshore countries... - which country would you recommend?
Is my name going to be visible for others if I have an LLP with offshore partners?
What do I have to consider with CRS?

Car'a'carn

I also have a dropship business. I'm living in North Africa. I have an American llc and I used stripe. But they shut down my account because I'm a risk for them. They froze my assets for 3 months. I want to open a offshore company in Europe. What is the best way. I was thinking of opening an Ltd with bank account and use the Dutch paying platform molly. Any thoughts?

I want to open it from here. Advice on poa or other way. Thank you

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Nominees from offshore countries... - which country would you recommend?
Is my name going to be visible for others if I have an LLP with offshore partners?
What do I have to consider with CRS?
Go for the full Cyprus setup and you will be good to go. You will acoid anoying questions and run into a wall each time you apply for payment processing or an EMI account.

You want to setup a Cyprus company with nominee director, shareholder and even a small real office.