Our valued sponsor

Offshore company formation services

Please tell us if they do other offshore jurisdiction for opening offshore company? I want to open a new company somewhere other than Belize and need to know.
Only Hong Kong offshore corps. IF you don't have one yet you may look if it fits into your future plans.

Singapore tops the ease of doing business index published by the World Bank Group. Incorporating a business in Singapore is very easy and a matter of few hours if all the documents are in proper manner. According to Singapore Companies Act, it is necessary to seek assistance from local firm offering Singapore company incorporation services at the time of setting up business in Singapore. As of now, there are many renowned and accomplished company incorporation firms in Singapore acting in the interest of their clients. So, whether it is an offshore company, branch office or a subsidiary company it is guaranteed that no fees will pop up to surprise you; in fact, you will receive the best service in a cost-efficient manner.

Reactions: alain
Singapore can indeed be cool for doing business, but if you consider to take your business into an offshore company this country is defiantly not what you want! Lack of privacy, accounting is required and filing of tax reports. If you want control of the company you better don't get nominees if such exists.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
SBSConsulting What is the requirement to open a company in Singapore? Do you know the fees for a standard company formation in Singapore?

Singapore tops the ease of doing business index published by the World Bank Group. Incorporating a business in Singapore is very easy and a matter of few hours if all the documents are in proper manner. According to Singapore Companies Act' date=' it is necessary to seek assistance from local firm offering Singapore company incorporation services at the time of setting up business in Singapore. As of now, there are many renowned and accomplished company incorporation firms in Singapore acting in the interest of their clients. So, whether it is an offshore company, branch office or a subsidiary company it is guaranteed that no fees will pop up to surprise you; in fact, you will receive the best service in a cost-efficient manner.[/quote']
Seems you are located in Singapore and know something about to do business there, so what are the costs to setup a company there and how about anonymity is there any like that?

What offshore company formation services are doing Anguilla and Cook Islands companies? Do you have found any reliable service Agent for these jurisdictions? Important for me is the possibility to be able to open a real bank account for the company also offshore and not St. Vicent account that won't work for me, sorry! Banking in Mauritius or Belize would be fine Cyprus as a last option would also work if possible.

Thank you for the information shared here about offshore company agent's helping to form companies on global parts! I need to learn about the fees, what are the fees included and what are fees not included and I have to be aware of when I form a offshore company say in Anguila (just to mention country) ?

I have been a client of affiliate marketing for some years, they are slow and my company got lost because I didn't get response from these guys. I see them advertise heavily in Adwords.

Latest Threads