Our valued sponsor

Offshore company with low tax + Puerto Rico account

What BS is this now...ffs.

You started this thread last Friday and asked the below

Now after being a member of the forum for less than two weeks you want to advertise your formation journey that took your from last friday till today i.e less than 5 working days at best ca#"!.

Not everyone is born yesterday. Honesty and being straightforward with people is key. This sort of marketing does NOT WORK!!!! If you want to advertise on here pay for it. Don't create some BS thread like this one to promote your service when your the accountant.

Just admit your the accountant and stop playing stupid games. Your worse than those Russian banks posting fake feedback on here about their experiences that I keep catching out :rolleyes:.
Actually I'm not an account at all, and no games were being played. After sending numerous emails to the formation company on the island, as directed buy the FSC there I'm no closer to forming the company than i was back in August when i was posting about 'writing the journey'. They simply failed to respond at all, even with the assistance of the FSC.

So apologies if my offer to help other people out came across insincere, or had other motives, it didnt.

Ive always been a proponent of sharing knowledge and information on things where possible, so at least people learn what is required and complete it themselves, rather than paying more and subbing it out to a third party who would use the agents in the first place.

So any road, the fact that not receiving a response from professional companies who are licensed for these formations, doesnt give a good impression of what they would be like at communicating on a future basis.

So for me, Montserrat is a non starter...

Yeah, we need to take more care before posting something on the forum, banks and other service providers are already monitoring this forum closely. It means we have some wise people around here on OffshoreCorpTalk - a good example @Martin Everson - @Sols and many more, thanks to all of you by the way.
And how would control the rest of the Internet?