Our valued sponsor

Offshore Financial Services Practitioners who are the best?

Offshore Financial Services Practitioners who are the best?

• Morgan & Morgan - www.morimor.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belize International Financial Services - www.bifsa.bz

• Martin Dale - www.martindale.com

• Elizabeth Law Chambers - www.elizabethlawchambers.com

• Belize Banking International - www.belizebankinternational.com

• Total voters

jorge

Corporate Services
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering who you think are the best from the below list, I made it a poll so we all may easely click what we find to be the best for our business.

Whether a financial centre is to be characterized as "offshore" is a question of degree.[8][9] Indeed, the IMF Working Paper cited above notes that its definition of an offshore centre would include the United Kingdom and the United States, which are ordinarily counted as "onshore" because of their large populations and inclusion in international organisations such as the G20 and OECD.[10]
The more nebulous term "tax haven" is often applied to offshore centres, leading to confusion between the two concepts. In Tolley's International Initiatives Affecting Financial Havens[11] the author in the Glossary of Terms defines an "offshore financial centre" in forthright terms as "a politically correct term for what used to be called a tax haven." However, he then qualifies this by adding, "The use of this term makes the important point that a jurisdiction may provide specific facilities for offshore financial centres without being in any general sense a tax haven." A 1981 report by the US IRS concludes, "a country is a tax haven if it looks like one and if it is considered to be one by those who care."[12]
source from More...

Reactions: alain and JohnLocke
Thank you for the poll, defiantly from the sources you listed I find Elizabeth Law Chamber to be the best resource for the provision of Financial Services and finding practitioners that can help you sort your task outs in regards to establishing Trusts, Foundations and simple offshore companies, ibc's.

www.martindale.com they have some great and useful information online. worth to have read before you go ahead with your offshore Company setup!
What's the useful with this link if I may ask?

Reactions: jorge

Latest Threads