Our valued sponsor

Offshore IBC for mutual funds / Forex Trading now in Seychelles or what?

Does anyone actually is in the process to register a Mutual Fund for the purpose of Forex Trading in the Seychelles? Just wondering...

Don't forget you will need to register a offshore company before you can get started, this has to be in the Seychelles.

For ones general interest we have just released new information in regards to the Seychelles Mutual Fund which can be found on our blog: How To Set Up a Private Fund in Seychelles - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
forex account manager in seychelles

In case we want to act as forex account manager for third party, do we need a license in seychelles?

As "account manager" I mean that the customer would keep their forex account at their own name and only provide the right to the account manager to trade their account, but in no case to withdraw any money. Seychelle company would then only recover the commissions and performance fee agreed with customers.

In such case is there any need for a license?

In case we want to act as forex account manager for third party, do we need a license in seychelles?
There is actually no license to apply for but rather you need a Mutual Fund or Private Interest Foundation to be compliant with local laws in the Seychelles with such activity.

As "account manager" I mean that the customer would keep their forex account at their own name and only provide the right to the account manager to trade their account, but in no case to withdraw any money. Seychelle company would then only recover the commissions and performance fee agreed with customers.
I assume no one will be able to see that you login to their account so therefore no one can have any problems with it, so the answer is, yes a Seychelles company will do the job.

I understand YES, the requirments to register a Seychelles Mutual Fund aren't tof compared to other offshore jurisdictions. invalid1c/forum/content/52-forex-fund-management-company-seychelles-cyprus-please-read.html :check:You only need proof of 1M USD! No one say's you need to have them, figure this out please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You may as well look into a New Zealand FSP financial company! Thats a very common entity to use at the moment speaking.

forex account manager in seychelles

In such case is there any need for a license?
i am having same question,any solution for forex fundmanagers,

You will need a license in some cases a CSL company in the Seychelles will do it but ask the agent your will be using for this.

I am looking to provide similar services. I am an EU resident, hence CFC rules apply. I am not looking to avoid tax, just want to run the business from jurisdiction that allows it.
What would be the best solution? Seychelles company owned by EU company will do? So corporation tax is paid on EU level as i'd be running the business from within the EU. The only thing i don't want is the tax burden to fall on a personal level, but on a EU company instead.

Would such setup work ? and if not what is the suggestion, no need to avoid tax, just want to be able to run the business and pay the due taxes...

If it is a doable setup, how would that actually work in terms of EU company tax? I know corporation tax would apply but would VAT apply on the commissions considering the Seychelles company is non-EU and such business could not be run from a EU company?