Our valued sponsor

offshore limited company - May interest the vast majority here.

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
The vast majority reading the forum are looking for offshore limited companies and how they can establish them with ease.

While I have been in your shoose for not long time ago I thought I would pin pount a few details for you. One of the discussions we have had here are how you can do business within a offshore limited company and avoid to pay corporate AND personal tax!

Many times there has been refered to the UK if you're not a UK citizens! Because you can move there and live your live tax free for 7 years. If you don't believe it, read further.

[h=1]Offshore secrets: how many UK companies are run from overseas havens? [/h] More than 175,000 UK companies have been controlled from countries linked by campaigners to offshore secrecy ? but where has the most?
Among the latest revelations from the Guardian's Offshore Secrets series is a sense of how many of the three million companies registered at Companies House are controlled from offshore territories.
Source http://www.theguardian.com/uk/datablog/2013/apr/03/uk-companies-controlled-offshore

You can find muc more information about this and also it may be relevant to speak to your local tax adviser for more help.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I can't read where you find this particular about the UK and 7 years tax free?! Anyway, I know that's an option and have also posted about it some times here.

What would be of interest is that the definition of offshore limited company is covering all tax haven companies, that mean's comapnies that are incorporated in jurisdictions like:

• Belize
  • Seychelles
  • BVI
  • Panama
  • Hong Kong
  • Singapore
  • Isle of Man
  • Cook Islands

and many more, the list is almost covering 100 jurisdictions and islands.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Offshore limited company' date=' how is this different from an offshore ibc company? What is IBC actually covering, what does the wording means?[/quote']
It's not different, almost not... a IBC does not allowed to do business in the same country of incorporation. Only foreign business is allowed.

That's true, some call them International Business Company (IBC) while others simply call it a company!

Reactions: JohnSeed