Our valued sponsor

Offshore or low-tax solution for software developer

Just overflew the long posts.
What about an US company? I am a software developer, too and use US companies. You can have Stripe, Paypal, a real bank account, all this with a nominee structure to keep you anonymous so you don't have to leave your country. To have a local income you can invoice your US company with some freelancing stuff so just in case tax audits you, you have a small regular income. As you don't have to hand in invoices for your US company you can use the money on the bank account for personal expenses very easily. Buying groceries via Gpay, buying flights, Hotel etc. over the company is no problem.
If you one day have enough to buy a house, you can give yourself a loan (requires FinCen registration) via the US company, buy a house with this and pay back with market common interest rate.
Maybe you want to think about this jurisdiction, too. Because they won't be affected by 5AMLD which makes beneficial owner structures within the EU very difficult, soon. For the US there are even some super nice loopholes because they have a very nice freedom of contracts. Not comparable to the EU.

@Sols based on your detailed knowledge, I think that you actually live there. The advice with Limassol is really good, my area is also fintech so it would be nice to meet another young people like me, good business connections, new cooperations with another young minds, creating new products together, that sounds good. You have mentioned car rental. Am I allowed to purchase a car there? Car, house or apartment, can I just live there in the same way as in my home country? What do you think about the district "Columbia" or "Kalogiroi" (eastern parts of Limassol). Is there some dangerous districts, which I should avoid? Not only in Limassol, but in Cyprus. Larnaca also sounds interesting, bit smaller bit cheaper, but if you said it is also a business hub then it could be fun there too.

Car: Does it make sense there to rent or buy car? Usually in EU I have problems with car in bigger cities, problems with parking. I prefer to rent or buy car, but sometimes when I lived in couple cities to be honest the car became more problem than a benefit.