offshore vps deals? (Windows)

Adulthood

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Require:
helpful customer support 24/7,
50 gbs of Hard Disk, 2 GBs of Ram, 2 TBs of bandwidth, Windows
How is Hostplay.com and their offshore vps deals?
What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?
Any discounts or promos?

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are solid and trustworthy and they are able to meet all your needs.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of its flexibility and reliability.

Use the promo code XmaS15HP and receive 15% off for all new VPS. December 01, 2018 - January 31, 2019
Hostplay.com is a good offshore host. They are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

Keep up the good work guys!

You may use services from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com.
The support staff is exemplary. I ran into several issues trying to get my website put together, and the support crew was polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

Hostplay.com have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch!
I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.

For about 10 months now we have had out whm/cpanel dedicated with Hostplay.com offshore host. Everything works good.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.

Latest Threads