web
counter

Offshore webhosting and servers

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by Charles D, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Charles D

Charles D New Member

Thought id recommend the host iv been using for a long time now. I get many DMCA and takedown requests, this host ignores all :) https://hosted00.net/

I have a good contact from there on skype who does custom server setups for me, if anyone needs

2. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

If anyone needs this service you can post a link to their contact form in case people should not know how to find it on the website you "suggested" thanks for keeping spamming the forum away ;)

3. Milky Moon

Milky Moon Offshore Research & Development. Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

4. Generic

Generic New Member

I can say Libertyvps.net is the good option to get offshore hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

5. Groussin

Groussin New Member

Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

6. Lakmis

Lakmis New Member

The best offshore hosting provider is hostsailor.com.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many webmasters all over the IT world.

7. Grownup

Grownup Member

If you ask me, I consider Superbithost.com to be really good place where you can get reliable offshore hosting services and also pay via Bitcoin.
    Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

8. HeartyHandshakes

HeartyHandshakes Member Entrepreneur

I love all the new members telling us what servers are best. Smacks of owners of these companies running here to get free promos.

Brutus likes this.