Our valued sponsor

Operating and Travelling in a Post COVID World

polonieth

Mentor Group Lifetime
Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
As we continue to witness the world lose its mind over mild, seasonal respiratory virus. I am wondering what plans people are putting in place to keep some semblance of a lifestyle in place when the hysteria (hopefully) dies down?

I am already reading about airlines and countries requiring vaccination to enter their borders, covid passports, mandatory testing. Norway now has quarantine hotels (rendering it essentially a communist state, why would you quarantine the healthy and asymptomatic transmission does not happen).

Do you think this will happen? Why would anyone take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate?

How is everyone planning to maintain freedom and move freely over the globe without overreaching governments and big pharma getting involved?

Reactions: Fothermucker
Thanks for opening this thread.

Why would anyone take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate?
Because they are dumb/watch too much TV or they are really old in which case it makes sense to take it.

How is everyone planning to maintain freedom and move freely over the globe without overreaching governments and big pharma getting involved?
I guess if hordes of undocumented migrants can freely move through Europe so can we. Right? I mean I don't see any other option except for illegally crossing borders and bribing everyone you can on your way out.

Thanks for opening this thread.

Because they are dumb/watch too much TV or they are really old in which case it makes sense to take it.

I guess if hordes of undocumented migrants can freely move through Europe so can we. Right? I mean I don't see any other option except for illegally crossing borders and bribing everyone you can on your way out.
Would you fancy crossing the English channel crossing a rubber dinghy?

As we continue to witness the world lose its mind over mild, seasonal respiratory virus. I am wondering what plans people are putting in place to keep some semblance of a lifestyle in place when the hysteria (hopefully) dies down?

I am already reading about airlines and countries requiring vaccination to enter their borders, covid passports, mandatory testing. Norway now has quarantine hotels (rendering it essentially a communist state, why would you quarantine the healthy and asymptomatic transmission does not happen).

Do you think this will happen? Why would anyone take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate?

A good thread to start!
I am honestly thinking about moving to some real banana republic, setting up a small business there and see what evolves and what bribes needs to be arranged to be able to move again freely etc.
In case that is not possible, I might can only move to surrounding banana republics. But we will see.
Maybe this whole thing reaches a breaking point soon, where no one even cares about that.

They will check your papework, wether physical or digital, but can not verify if yo actually got the vaccine injection. Don't think all doctors out there agree with this s**t, far from that!

Time to find a doctor with family who could use some extra cash and can use crypto for when cash will be banned.

It looks to me that the crypto adoption curves is going to explode if things keep going in that direction...

They will check your papework, wether physical or digital, but can not verify if yo actually got the vaccine injection. Don't think all doctors out there agree with this s**t, far from that!

Time to find a doctor with family who could use some extra cash and can use crypto for when cash will be banned.

It looks to me that the crypto adoption curves is going to explode if things keep going in that direction...
I honestly think like that as well although in disbelief.

If you live in a banana republic, it will be much cheaper to motivate the people concerned.

I am surprised this thread never took off or had more responses. I guess many people won't realise their civil liberties have been slowly eroded. I guess most users are floating across the world without too many worries at present, but I can see restrictions been in place for a long time.

A good thread to start!
I am honestly thinking about moving to some real banana republic, setting up a small business there and see what evolves and what bribes needs to be arranged to be able to move again freely etc.
In case that is not possible, I might can only move to surrounding banana republics. But we will see.
Maybe this whole thing reaches a breaking point soon, where no one even cares about that.
I already live in a banana republic, official government lockdown but never had any problem paying a small fee...when politics all over the West became a burocratic tyranny, I started to enjoy corruption...

Latest Threads