Our valued sponsor

Question Opinion about Genome ?

I'm not a huge fan of Genome because their support and onboarding processes are slow, not just because they are thorough but because they work slowly. But I wouldn't consider that grounds to consider them illegitimate. They have a license, they have not been subject to any sanctions, and they enjoy a generally fine reputation.

But does that help for someone who can't explain their SOF? Probably not. They do a very deep dive into your financial background. Expect SOF checks upfront.

Reactions: erni and flashbang
I'm not a huge fan of Genome because their support and onboarding processes are slow, not just because they are thorough but because they work slowly. But I wouldn't consider that grounds to consider them illegitimate. They have a license, they have not been subject to any sanctions, and they enjoy a generally fine reputation.

But does that help for someone who can't explain their SOF? Probably not. They do a very deep dive into your financial background. Expect SOF checks upfront.

Thanks for the quick response - which EMI or Bank would you suggest for someone like me who's struggling with the SOF ?

Which Bank or EMI would be my best bet ? :cool:

Thanks for the quick response - which EMI or Bank would you suggest for someone like me who's struggling with the SOF ?

Which Bank or EMI would be my best bet ? :cool:
Well, I am afraid that, as a rule, the banks and/or EMI's that are not very much inquisitive are also not very much safe. (But someone might know about some exception?)
And, as I have noticed here on forum, you are also looking for a safe solution, with a little probability to have your funds frozen :(

Latest Threads