Our valued sponsor

Own property in Greece, Spain, Turkey, France want to rent it with Offshore Fund!

yves

Offshore Agent
Sep 29, 2012
Slovakia
Visit site
I own lot of properties in the mentioned countries and want to avoid to pay tax from the earnings of the renting of the properties. I consider to setup a Offshore foundation or company whatever may be best for me. Do you you know how to setup a offshore structure to avoid pay tax from the income?

A foundation would be the ideal setup for handling your properties. You will have full access to the rental income but don't have to pay tax from it, depending on where the foundation will be incorporated. Alternative a simple Offshore IBC i.e. Seychelles, Belize will achieve almost the same, it is a question of anonymity.

A Foundation though can only spend its monies on its "charitable purpose" so unless he is planning on dodging the law, he should keep it legal. Tossing them all in one entity will also be bad in the event an adverse action is alleged, all properties, as an asset, are on the line.

He needs each property in its own entity, then each entity will be invested in a Overseeing company which receives the revenue from the properties in exchange for a certain performance. Then such an Overseeing company which make dividends to its Shareholder.

I'm considering a Offshore company owned by a Foundation. It's possible to get the money out of the foundation legally. I read also the below:

you can consider a number of popular tax havens with the incorporation package cost $690-890 (Seychelles, Dominica, Belize, St.Vincent, Panama).
Considering that you property is real estate bringing you "passive income", it make sense to consider a private foundation offshore. You could transfer your title to the property to the foundation, similar as you do it with trusts, but the foundation structure is more "asset-protective".