Our valued sponsor

Paid nominees, how are they protected against illegal activity?

epaphus

Offshore Agent
Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys, iam new to the cyprus company formation under an anonymous structure, that is the appointment of director nominee and shareholder for the public registry. There is something which intrigues me...

My question is, if the beneficial owner uses the company to conduct illegal activity how are the public nominees appointed protected?

Very simpel, if the ultimate beneficial owner that has appointed the nominees do something criminal or illegal in the company his passport and other data will be handed over to the local police or Interpol for legal action!

Hello guys, iam new to the cyprus company formation under an anonymous structure, that is the appointment of director nominee and shareholder for the public registry. There is something which intrigues me...
My question is, if the beneficial owner uses the company to conduct illegal activity how are the public nominees appointed protected?
why do you care at all how they are protected? I'm considering nominees for my next project.

I think the owner will be apprehended by the police or feds since he/she is the mastermind of the illegal business. The nominees are just pawns and they just obey orders from their boss. Nominees will have lesser sanction than the owner.

it is better to take right advice. We are here but i think to give just a suggestion . Better to contact lawyer
I'm with you with this one. Since only professionals could handle situations like this, even if its gonna cost a portion of your money when you consult to a professional, I think its the best way because you know that your money is not wasted if you invest it on security measures.