Our valued sponsor

PanPay reviews?

diatessaron

Pro Member
May 7, 2022
Mongolia
Visit site
And the million dollar question, is anyone using this shady (website is meh) Chinese company which has a license in Lithuania?

Their customer funds have gone down from 2020 to 2021 but their revenue is up, of course if these numbers are real.

Planning on risking a very small amount of money every week, interested in their UK FPS and BACS systems.

I have never heard about them until now, I must admit.
Nevertheless, what problems do you see at their website? (I evaluate it as one of the better... ;) )
As far as I understand, their LT branch is one of three (LT, HK, US – all licensed). What is troubling me, SWIFT connection of their LT branch seems to me a little bit dubious – some BIC/SWIFT codes checkers do not show it at all, SWIFT / BIC Code Checker & Validator shows it as Inactive, some other displays no problems... (For PanPay HK, searching is also troublesome but it shows as Active; the same for PANPAY USA INC..)

Found it at thebanks.eu.

First problem would be the website not opening at all, that happens randomly. Now that I'm typing this I think that their server might be in Asia so too far from Europe.

Second is that they have put Google Authenticator as "Free of Charge" at maintenance fees, which is a wtf moment.

Third is opening an account from a country not on their supported countries list.

My gut is giving me the red flag yet but a poorly working site is sort of a warning sign.

Found it at thebanks.eu.
:) Thumb up!
First problem would be the website not opening at all, that happens randomly.
Well, I experience no problems, I must say. From an European network, almost immediate appearance of everything. I let ping to their web to run for more than 3 hours and only one packet was lost, i.e. 0.0088% packet loss. Interesting.
Now that I'm typing this I think that their server might be in Asia so too far from Europe.
It's a little bit more complicated. www.panpay.com corresponds to the IP 138.113.100.127 that seems to be in California, US. It belongs to the ISP QUANTIL NETWORKS INC that has servers also in France and it is possible that physically these webpages can be on the French server. But in both cases, I see no reason for a malfunction. It should not be in Asia (yes, it is true that connectivity from Europe to Asia is sometimes worse that that connectivity from Europe e.g. to USA). The only issue that involves Asia it that www.panpay.com is in fact a higher level domain, exactly it sounds www.panpay.com.wswebpic.com and the native DNS servers for it are asian (Alibaba cloud, it seems) but it should not matter.
Second is that they have put Google Authenticator as "Free of Charge" at maintenance fees, which is a wtf moment.
I am not sure whether I understand well what you mean, nevertheless, I do not like bank that uses Google Authenticator. Definitely.
Third is opening an account from a country not on their supported countries list.
Understandable. It's true that their supported countries list is not very long, in fact China + EEA, IIRC.
a poorly working site is sort of a warning sign.
See above. Have you never experienced some connection problems?

Last edited:
Reactions: diatessaron

Latest Threads