Our valued sponsor

parcelabc.com

Singa

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
can you tell me how this works? if I want to send some docs for example to a friend, they will come to my house to take the docs shipment and deliver it to the destination?
is this how this service works because it provides competitive prices over services like FedEx, UPS, and DHL ..

i hope you can explain this if you came across such a service

Yes, that's normal. There are plenty of such services probably also local in your country. They simply have different rates negotiated for bulk daily shipments. Imagine Amazon they never pay standard prices on international shipments. How they can afford for Amazon UAE Prime members to offer free Amazon US shipping from AED 100 ($27)? It's because they pay extremely low fees for shipping companies.

Yes, that's normal. There are plenty of such services probably also local in your country. They simply have different rates negotiated for bulk daily shipments. Imagine Amazon they never pay standard prices on international shipments. How they can afford for Amazon UAE Prime members to offer free Amazon US shipping from AED 100 ($27)? It's because they pay extremely low fees for shipping companies.
Yeah
Did you used services like this before, to send a personal shipment of you? Will they come to your home, or you have to go their Centre? I just want to make sure how this will work

yes its called collection
can you tell me how this works? if I want to send some docs for example to a friend, they will come to my house to take the docs shipment and deliver it to the destination?
is this how this service works because it provides competitive prices over services like FedEx, UPS, and DHL ..

i hope you can explain this if you came across such a service

Latest Threads