Our valued sponsor

Question Paying with EU card in USA online stores

Pro Member
May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi as US opens 1th november I will be travelling there and would like to place a few online orders in shops like walmart etc.
I am european union citizen, amount for each order would be 3-5k usd, do you think that they will accept EU bank card for such order? I assume they let you input only US billing address so I can only input fake address and when I do so some fraud security will get triggered, I can call the bank while placing my order but I don't know if it will help if it's declined on online shops end but I'm not sure how it all works with credit cards

I was thinking I could open an account in US EMI like payoneer, get a card from them and try to pay with that, would that increase chance of success or make it even worse as EMI would seem least trustworthy?
I will just try my luck but would like to do all is possible to increase chance of success

Did anyone have experience with this or good knowledge how credit cards work? Thanks in advance and sorry for off topic

Walmart allows only US billing address for cards and delivery I believe. Find a store that allows foreign billing address.