Our valued sponsor

Payment Gateway for Pirated Stuff?

No that's what I mean, if you called them it would be interested to learn about your experience with them at the phone!

The reasons for why Im digging in this are that I'm a little suspicios about a payment processor that is willing to process cards for stuff like the discussed here!
Oh yes agreed.
I will call again it cant hurt and certainly give any feedback.
Nobody should be processing for things like this. So if you happen to be or to find a nobody, you can to process it. Nobody doesn't advertise that they are nobody though lol. In fact most often nobody doesnt even know they are processing. Not sure why people think somebody will just say "sure, i miss prison anyway!"

I understand your ironic approach, honestly I don't care if they do or not, what I care about is if the merchant will actually receive his money. In 99% of the cases I know about merchant always end up loosing money, lot's of money.

So you can laugh about it while they will laugh the entire way to their bank.

just an update:

Lexpay changed to paydash and few months ago stopped working. According to them they had problem with their provider and banned customers after a manual check. discord link doesnt work anymore.

Website seems to be still up and you can signup.

Anyone tried it or still works for them?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Did you tried them @khaled22, if so, what is the outcome before the switch to the new name and they stopped working?

Tried to contact them ?

yes i tried them and got some payments but mostly customers couldnt complete the payment due to limitations/restrictions of their supported countries/cards/banks.
Their fees were 7% + $20 cashout (min $100) + another % for their processor so was not cheap. When my account was locked and asked them i got a reply "payment processor has blocked our account due to a compliance violation and required to review all of our merchants and suspend any accounts that violated our Acceptable Use Policy."
Never got any update apart from that.

thats why im curious if anyone signed up recently and got accepted to confirm if they are still in business or its just abandoned

Reactions: Octagon

Latest Threads