Our valued sponsor

Payment processor for Warez site ?

Hello,

It also depends in which country your company is incorporated (for instance, Stripe do not accept companies from all countries)
How do your packages/offers work? recurring memberships? (ex: 19.90€/49.90€ per month?) or one shot?

The idea of fake websites can be ideal, I already made those websites for clients but you need to becareful on:
- having a solid KYC (so the full package from your company: utility bill, Articles of association, passport, etc.). PSPs and Banks are more and more skeptical regarding new companies starting recurring payments (if you process recurring)
- as you do not have any processing history, you need a solid business plan or marketing plan (for the fake business)
- a solid and legit "fake business" to present (aka a high quality website with a service which can stick with the price of the real business).
- when you will face friendly frauds (= tc40 transactions, when an user simply wants the money back). PSPs will block your funds because they will see that the service/product (warez) is different than the supposed website you applied to them. They will freeze your accounts. Currently, if you have just few chargebacks, this setup could be a good option.

You can try some of those PSPs (I cannot guarantee that they still accept this business activity: zotapay, payforasia, instabill, maxpay ...)
You can also try chinese/african PSPs, they will directly accept your real warez website (consider: 6-8% fees). However, it comes with higher risks.

In any case, before trying to negotiate a low processing fee, you should be more focused on:
- negotiate a quick settlement (optimal: daily, realistic: 2 times per week). You will reduce the chance to be blocked.
- reduce the rolling reserve (I guess you will have 10% by default)
- can they open different MIDs (like different connections to banks and not a single one). If you open 5 MIDs for one website, you can cascading the volume processed and reduce the risk for chargebacks and getting blocked.

- go away from PayPal like everyone said.
- forget about cryptocurrency, the market is very tiny at the moment and no one will use crypto considering the value of the different cryptocurrencies. You need credit/debit card payments.

sorry for the long post, even more because its my first one :D
Are you a payment processor or do you only provide this as an service when you integrate payments for website you design and setup?

Are you a payment processor or do you only provide this as an service when you integrate payments for website you design and setup?
sorry for the late answer
I do not process payments myself, I have many direct contacts with acquirers/processors so I place merchants. Depending on the budget, I can setup a website for clients as well.

sorry for the late answer
I do not process payments myself, I have many direct contacts with acquirers/processors so I place merchants. Depending on the budget, I can setup a website for clients as well.
Are you still able to help @c4labs ? searching for a reliable high risk payment processor!

Latest Threads