Our valued sponsor

Payoneer asked for Company ownership structure

yngmind

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
I haven't used Payoneer for a long time, but I have some money stuck there.

So, they blocked my account and asked for the Company ownership structure.

I have no idea where I can get such a document.

Payoneer registered on my UK LLP.
I have tried to provide all the documents I have, like company formation documents, they didn't accept it.
Anyone had any experience with this s**t?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 17.26.21.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 17.26.21.png
    332.6 KB · Views: 100
I haven't used Payoneer for a long time, but I have some money stuck there.

So, they blocked my account and asked for the Company ownership structure.

I have no idea where I can get such a document.

Payoneer registered on my UK LLP.
I have tried to provide all the documents I have, like company formation documents, they didn't accept it.
Anyone had any experience with this s**t?
In case of UK LTD you could download a PDF file from the companies house website, it needs to show the most recent state of your company with % of ownership of each member. Not sure regarding LLP though

Reactions: yngmind
In case of UK LTD you could download a PDF file from the companies house website, it needs to show the most recent state of your company with % of ownership of each member. Not sure regarding LLP though
Thank you, I just received a reply from my accountant.

There is a UBO pdf for UK LLP, hopefully it will work.

Bank account verification​

Submit a bank statement. If you signed up to Payoneer as an individual, provide a statement from a personal bank account. If you signed up to Payoneer as a company, provide a statement from a company bank account.

Yeah, where do I get the company bank account statement if I don't have a company bank account?

Bank account verification​

Submit a bank statement. If you signed up to Payoneer as an individual, provide a statement from a personal bank account. If you signed up to Payoneer as a company, provide a statement from a company bank account.

Yeah, where do I get the company bank account statement if I don't have a company bank account?
Photoshop

"
Thank you for providing your documents.

Unfortunately, please note that we were not able to accept the information you've provided as proof of your company’s structure. Please provide us with a valid proof of company structure document.

The document should include the following:
  • Identify the number of shares of the company and who owns them
  • List the ultimate beneficial owners of the company
Please make sure that the copy you provide is clear and readable.

In addition, thank you for your withdrawal option request.

Unfortunately, the bank account is not under your personal/company's name.

In order to continue processing your application, we request that you please re-enter your bank account details (by clicking "withdraw" in MyAccount).

Please make sure to use a 'Supplier accounts' option if the bank account you wish to add is not under your own name.

Once you have done this, we will activate your withdrawal option.

Please click here to log into your account on our secure platform to submit the required information.

Once we receive your documentation, we will continue to process your application."

I don't know where to get that UBO document, it's an LLP so I guess they want to use my 2nd partner documents too

Hey yngmind, I hope you’re doing well.
I am facing the same situation from payoneer and i have no idea what this ownership document looks like. Can you please help me or send me that document which helped you approved ultimately.
the fatf terrorists are currently in the process of undoing structures since these stand in the way of easy confiscation of wealth.
Tell em whos the ubo in a nice looking chart undoing all these fancy nested structures.

Well I can’t understand what you are saying because I just need to document that will surely get me verified on Payoneer. If you have any PDF or sample of that UBO document, then please send me one

I just wanted to see an example, just cause I don’t know how an actual document looks like whether it needs a stamp or signatures at the end or I don’t know that is why I am asking you guys so that I can get my account verified ASAP

You can obtain the documents from the company that helped register your UK LTD - that would be the right way to do it, and then you can also be sure that you get the correct documents for your company for the future as well.

Created a document using chatgpt and, signed it, got my account approved lol.

Just said that I'm the only UBO of two companies.
Hi yngmind, Hope you are doing well.

Can you please send the template of it? I am getting rejected 3rd time. It is a headache for me. Please.

I am waiting impatiently for your reply.

Attachments

• payoneer-comapny-ownership.PNG
    payoneer-comapny-ownership.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 39

Latest Threads