Our valued sponsor

Paypal Businnes and private account blocked

FrankyAB

Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

so I was using PayPal to accept payments for digital adult products which I did not know was forbidden in there ToS (I see many people on twitter offering their erotic content via paypal payment) So afterwards I learned that digital content was forbidden. DVD's or sex toys would be fine. So they blocked the account with a notifier that the remaining balance will be payed out after 180 days. Glad it isn't that much.
Does anyone have a experience with this, is it possible to use PayPal (in a normal way) after that or am I permantly blocked from using their services. Problem here is they've not only blocked the business account also my private account too.

greetings

franky

I dont know of any ban ever being lifted, thats a done deal with PayPal once they ban you.
I was banned years ago but I was surprised one day I registered and it worked, fully verified business and personal, i think after a few years at least min was 7 or so the b an falls off their records.

Theres really no need for PayPal you can use stripe, square, and a variety of other accounts to accept cards. You can also get a merchant account.
Be aware almost all of those will ban you for digital goods and def for adult, you might just need your own merchant account.
What do you sell?

I think Paypal closed 2 or 3 business accounts. I stopped using paypal. They are the most psychorigid payment gateway. They terminate your account and there is nothing you can do.
There are many stories online of people who saw their business account terminated. My business had nothing to do with high risk. It was about consulting. I think paypal is one of the worst. Also, there reporting is one of the worst for your bookkeeping.
If you want to use paypal, better choose another payment gateway that includes paypal. For instance, epoch is an adult payment processor and it allows people to pay using paypal:
Epoch.com - Accept Payments Online Worldwide

Latest Threads