Our valued sponsor

Paypal Launches Cryptocurrency Services in the UK

Paypal Launches Cryptocurrency Services in the UK​

Meh, it's the Same thing as Etoro. In Etoro You don't actually own the stocks, and the only way to sell your stocks is within Etoro platform and you can't transfer your stocks to other brokers.

In paypal, you don't own the crypto, and you can only sell it within paypal platform, and you can't transfer your crypto to other wallets.

so in summary: useless service, they would've been in a better position by investing this money in their shitty customer service, and it will benefit the company greatly in the long run.

" It doesn't matter to me if we're a pure internet play - what matters to me is that we provide the best customer experience. Internet Shminternet" jeff bezos, 1999.

and bezos was right, look at amazon now, they have the best customer service in the e commerce industry, to the point that there are people who are abusing amazon's refund system and amazon is aware of it, but they still take that as acceptable loss. and the results? people swear day and night by amazon's customer service.
PayPal could learn a thing or two from bezos.

Last edited:
Another way they found to f**k over people. Now it is crypto and the average Joe has no rights nor laws to protect him. They will make millions on stupid fools using PayPal for crypto.

I wonder how long it will take before we see the first people with frozen accounts!

I wonder how long it will take before we see the first people with frozen accounts!

Yeah PP should renamed themselves to Freeze Ltd.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads