Our valued sponsor

PayPal to bank account

Like I said in the introduction, PayPal in some countries is limited, then you cannot make any bank withdrawal, also card is not available. That’s my case.
Hence, I am asking for a service which accepts to receive PayPal funds the regular way, 5en in exchange convert it into a bank transfer, for some fees obvisouly

In my country, PayPal is limited, meaning I cannot withdraw my balance back to a local bank accont.

Do you know any service to which I could send PayPal funds, that would then transfer to a bank account ?

Thanks. Have a great weekend
If you have a bank account in paypal non-limited country, open another paypal account there and transfer funds into.

Setting it up properly is another question and yes it does require infrastructure in place. Should not be that difficult since you already have bank account established and aged in a secondary paypal non-limited country we discussed before.

Transferwise option would be interesting too but I cant seem find it available.

Reactions: Evidence Alpha
If you have a bank account in paypal non-limited country, open another paypal account there and transfer funds into.
That may actually work fine. You could also try to open a Mister Tango account to withdraw the money.

Reactions: Evidence Alpha