Our valued sponsor

Phone number from the UK, USA or other countries, cheap.

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

/IMG/uk-phone-number-virtual-office.jpg

I found this service that I tested with a UK phone number that is forwarded to my Skype phone. It only costs ?2,95!

You can use it for any Virtual office service and your offshore company if you can't get a phone number with call forwarding, http://www.flynumber.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they only providing this service for Canada, UK and USA or do you know if they have other countries or maybe plan option for more countries?

Reactions: alain
No not at all. It's working pretty good and their support is very responsive and helpful. You may want to try them if you need a UK, USA or Canadian phone number with call forwarding.

No not at all. It's working pretty good and their support is very responsive and helpful. You may want to try them if you need a UK' date=' USA or Canadian phone number with call forwarding.[/quote']
Thank you will try to signup for a UK number for them. I already setup skype with a phone number so they can forward number to skype number.

I say it depends on what you are selling and how you place the phone number. You could get a virtual office in the UK and then enter a UK phone number on your website. It would look like you have an office in the UK as well as Belize. On the other hand I often see websites advertising, US calls go here and UK call go there and International call go to a 3rd number.

I say it depends on what you are selling and how you place the phone number. You could get a virtual office in the UK and then enter a UK phone number on your website. It would look like you have an office in the UK as well as Belize. On the other hand I often see websites advertising' date=' US calls go here and UK call go there and International call go to a 3rd number.[/quote']
Exactly, it doesn't matter where your company is located. Most Internet business have both UK and USA phone numbers for people to call!

Exactly, it doesn't matter where your company is located. Most Internet business have both UK and USA phone numbers for people to call!
That's cool, are there any long terms contract or can you buy it from month to month anyone knows?

Thank you, just signing up for a UK phone number to test how this will work for our business. The rates for call forwarding are not mentioned anywhere on your website so I requested them.

Thank you' date=' just signing up for a UK phone number to test how this will work for our business. The rates for call forwarding are not mentioned anywhere on your website so I requested them.[/quote']
I find their service to be good :kos:

Latest Threads