Our valued sponsor

Please list reliable company registration in Switzerland?

myshufflemix

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Can you please name service providers who are able to setup a GMBH in Switzerland, remote if possible?

I found only 3 providers in the Mentor Group Gold but would need more to choose from.

If someone here is able to help I would like to hear from you to?

If you speak French or German, you can find some local fiduciaires on anibis.ch - a sort of craigslist for Switzerland, but with some decent links to business service providers. Otherwise some that I've heard to have good reputations: Home - Fiduciaire LEVEL UP Genève , Ma-Societe.ch - Soutien juridique aux entreprises - avocat, droit, contrat, commercial, entreprise, Genève, Lausanne, Vaud - but I have not used neither myself so can't fully vouch beyond that of 2nd hand recommendations.

As for capitalization - indeed for a GmbH/SARL, you need to have 20K CHF fully paid up and 100K CHF (min 50K paid up) for an AG/SA. In both cases, you can withdraw the funds upon the completion of the registration, but if you conduct some sort of fund raising or acquire some form of financing, you are liable to those amounts. The SA/AG has a bit of an advantage in that the privacy of shareholders is better protected.

Operating costs can be a bit on the high side as depending on the nature of the business you will need to subscribe to various insurances as well as submit yourself to various audits (at your own cost). If you do not want to reside in Switzerland, you will need a local resident director, which can add to your operating costs.

So it all depends on what you want to do.

In a few months time I will be registering a business in Switzerland in a regulated field, so I've done some looking around. I have not decided if I plan to relocate or not yet, but from what I see so far, despite the high operating costs, the regulatory environment in Switzerland makes it a bit easier to do the business that I'm trying to do compared with other counties where state approval times can be significantly longer.

From a tax perspective, given the high operating costs, I am not forecasting any significant savings versus operating from a Western EU country, so tax is not driving my decision to operate there. It is purely a regulatory one.