Our valued sponsor

POS for Cruise Ship

Fookie187

Dec 1, 2021
Brasil
Visit site
Good morning guys. We are soon to provide a service for a cruise ship and am looking for informations on how to perform sales when via POS for the customers on the ship. Is there any hints I should now and providers recommended? I did a lot of research online and couldn't find much concrete information. Thanks in advance!

Good morning guys. We are soon to provide a service for a cruise ship and am looking for informations on how to perform sales when via POS for the customers on the ship. Is there any hints I should now and providers recommended? I did a lot of research online and couldn't find much concrete information. Thanks in advanc

Good morning guys. We are soon to provide a service for a cruise ship and am looking for informations on how to perform sales when via POS for the customers on the ship. Is there any hints I should now and providers recommended? I did a lot of research online and couldn't find much concrete information. Thanks in advance!
@OP are you looking at a physical POS machine?
or a gateway where clients receive links for the payment amount per item purchased via card?
...moreso what items/services, would you be providing to the prospective clients aboard the Cruise.?

Reactions: Fookie187
Hello. Basically what we would need is an offline physical POS terminal and we would have like a gift shop to offer our items to the customers on board. We would not be connected to the cruise as we would be a third party. Thank you

@OP are you looking at a physical POS machine?
or a gateway where clients receive links for the payment amount per item purchased via card?
...moreso what items/services, would you be providing to the prospective clients aboard the Cruise.?
hello can you tell me how to get a MOTO pos terminal? I need to collect debit card payments from customers

Latest Threads