Our valued sponsor

Possible Scam - @Spinat

lahav

Feb 28, 2023
France
Visit site
Dear Forum Members,

I am writing to report an unfortunate incident that recently happened with a member of this forum, known as @Spinat .
I was deceived in a transaction, which led to a significant loss of 7000 USD in cryptocurrency, leaving only 300 USD in my Ledger.

The deal was supposed to include a package featuring a Cypriot company, a Cypriot bank, and three linked high-risk payment processors.

My trust in this member was cultivated over a span of time, largely due to his significant contributions to the forum. His consistent monthly payments of 100 euros for more than 1 year reinforced my belief in his reliability & others members recommendation. Over two weeks, we had detailed conversations, during which all my questions were addressed professionally and logically. I had no reason to suspect any fraudulent intent, but my experience has sadly proven otherwise.

On "Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 at 8:04 AM", he assured me he would process my order. Despite the promised 24-hour delivery period, I didn't received anything yet.
For 4 days I had response (you will have your order, just wait, blabla), and now by Monday, 0 response to my 3 e-mails sent. Although I am holding out hope that there may have been an issue with my order or an email mishap, the total lack of communication from his end is disheartening.
I made on-site forum verification in PM in order to be sure it was him, before sending money, it's him, 100%.

What pains me the most is that he was fully aware of how vital this package was for kick-starting my business. It represented a chance to truly make a difference in my life for the first time. However, it seems destiny has other plans. I must now find my own way, rebuild my 7000$ over the next six months, and try again.

Despite being relatively new to the business world and still having much to learn, this unfortunate incident has served as a harsh lesson. It has underlined the dangers of direct transactions and the importance of involving intermediaries. My hard-earned money vanished in just a matter of minutes, a situation that could have been avoided had I involved a middle-man.

Nonetheless, I want to assure the community that I am not disheartened by this setback. While the act of swindling a young individual's hard-earned savings is deplorable, especially when they are trying to establish themselves in the business world, I remain resilient.

I urge everyone to exercise caution when engaging in any transactions to avoid falling victim to similar scams.
Admin can have private e-mails messages in PM, if they need additional proof.

If @Spinat changes his mind and sees reason, I want to remind him that the 7K I mentioned was genuinely earned in 6 months through freelance work after my studies & week-end.
While my friends were out partying, I dedicated my time and effort to building my future.

Respectfully,
Lahav.

Last edited by a moderator:
The user is already BANNED from the forum until he contact us to sort out the matter.

Shame to see he turned to a con - I made lot's of business with him. He's very knowledged about what he is doing and helped me often!