Our valued sponsor

private flights

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Can you share your experience with private flights, related platforms and other ways how to find good deals and opportunities to fill empty seats etc.
I'm sick of rapid decrease in quality, reliability and convenience of mass air transport and looking for options.

You should find an operator or broker close to your place in order to find the best deals. Smaller brokers usually are the best.

I recommend:
For transatlantic flights from Switzerland (and nearby): Albinati Aeronautics
For intra-Europe short and cheap flights: Home
For intra-Europe + UK longer and more comfortable flights: Private Jet Charter Europe and Management of your aircraft
In the US-Caribbean: Book a Private Jet Today - Fly XO - Private Jet Rentals; Helidosa Aviation Group

Avoid NetJets.

I forgot to mention that those 25-50-100 hours jet cards (possibly refundable and non expiring) are a good and safe way to park cash if you don’t know what to do with it, or for other reasons…

Another tip: most big companies have one or more planes available for charter at good prices. Sometimes these companies also have their own aviation company (for obvious tax reasons).

Last edited:
You should find an operator or broker close to your place in order to find the best deals. Smaller brokers usually are the best.

I recommend:
For transatlantic flights from Switzerland (and nearby): Albinati Aeronautics
For intra-Europe short and cheap flights: Home
For intra-Europe + UK longer and more comfortable flights: Private Jet Charter Europe and Management of your aircraft
In the US-Caribbean: Book a Private Jet Today - Fly XO - Private Jet Rentals; Helidosa Aviation Group

Avoid NetJets.

I forgot to mention that those 25-50-100 hours jet cards (possibly refundable and non expiring) are a good and safe way to park cash if you don’t know what to do with it, or for other reasons…

Another tip: most big companies have one or more planes available for charter at good prices. Sometimes these companies also have their own aviation company (for obvious tax reasons).
Do you know any crypto friendly Jet card ??
without any KYC/AML drama

Do you know any crypto friendly Jet card ??
without any KYC/AML drama
There are a few brokers that accept crypto, I don’t know about a jet card but I prefer to keep crypto and pay fiat. Usually it’s not a problem to send fiat for flights from one of the EMIs used to receive fiat from crypto (BlackCatCard, Nebeus, Bunq).

This company accepts crypto for the jet card: Jet Cards
Hire and Pay a Private Jet with Cryptocurrency |✈ LunaJets too

Btw, price of private flights in Europe has increased 40% since May o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads