Our valued sponsor

Project Swiss Cryptocurrency Exchange Company

superman

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
As actual all people loves cryptocurrencies I plan to incorporate a company in Switzerland, obtain the needed regulation license and to setup a website/app where on start cryptocurrencies can be exchanged and probably later expand to more offers.

My interest there on 1st place is to gain experience with incorporation self and the technology. Find out how much is possible trough the regulation, as example can we operate a whiteabel platform and allow Agents to be able to reuse our services as long we follow all legal regulations and many more.

For future any options is open, in the past i often build some new business and after give over to someone who has the ability to put 1000% into this (I my self can not).

As for now I only have take a look on possible jurisidctions and decided if I start then within Switzerland.

I'm thankful for any kind of Input, any suggestion from incorporation perspecitve or user side.

If someone is interested to join up and can bring in valuable assets (I'm not talking about money) or parallel build the same where we can benefit each other let me know.

Reactions: bonox and aage
As actual all people loves cryptocurrencies I plan to incorporate a company in Switzerland, obtain the needed regulation license and to setup a website/app where on start cryptocurrencies can be exchanged and probably later expand to more offers.

My interest there on 1st place is to gain experience with incorporation self and the technology. Find out how much is possible trough the regulation, as example can we operate a whiteabel platform and allow Agents to be able to reuse our services as long we follow all legal regulations and many more.

For future any options is open, in the past i often build some new business and after give over to someone who has the ability to put 1000% into this (I my self can not).

As for now I only have take a look on possible jurisidctions and decided if I start then within Switzerland.

I'm thankful for any kind of Input, any suggestion from incorporation perspecitve or user side.

If someone is interested to join up and can bring in valuable assets (I'm not talking about money) or parallel build the same where we can benefit each other let me know.
It will be quite costly to start this up there, I'd calculate about 500k usd at the minimum, better 1M.
The incorporation process is pretty streamlined and you can test your thing with low minimums (below 1k/day) without licensing but doing so you might struggle a lot with banking.

How did your market research go? What makes your exchange different / better such that you will attract users willing to switch over from binance etc.?

Reactions: aage

Is this guy still around? He might be JZ himself :D

• Haha
Reactions: aage